First of all, I am sorry this has taken me so long to write up. Like many other BAPP students at the moment, I have been focusing on my critical reflection to hand in next Monday!
During the session, we discussed issues that have been arising during our studies. For me, I was struggling with the critical reflection and linking this with my professional practices. I found it was insightful discussing this with others in the conversation.
Irini's comment that Module 1 is the beginning of something and not the end, really resonated with me. I feel like much of what I have learnt to much during the twelve weeks of study has had an impact on my professional practices and I have struggled to fit this into the work count of 1000 words. Irini's comment made me realise that I do not have to show that I am a fully developed professional after these short twelve weeks. In this way, it is the beginning of my professional development.
As Adesola said, this course is about finding ways to create time to develop yourself professionally whilst staying true to your art form. Studying module 1, has provided me with an deeper insight into my own professional practices and development, and these are the things I will take forward into the next Module to hopefully delve further into aspects of my role.

No comments:
Post a Comment