Again, I chose to write this in a more formal essay style in order to continue to practice this skill introduced in Task 2c. Due to the length of this post, I decided to create a new page, similarly to Task 2c; please follow the link below to read or find the task listed under my pages on the top right hand side of my blog:
Sunday, 12 April 2015
Task 3b: Theories Relating to Newtorking
I am always quite overwhelmed with the amount of information that is in the Readers for the course. Once again, after I had undertaken the research listed in the reader and then developed this with my own reading and research, the most challenging part of this task was writing concisely by selecting the most important information. I most enjoying finding literature that either agreed or disagreed with the sources in the Reader because this really challenged my thinking about the topic of networking. I now feel I have a greater understanding of the theories behind my own networking because I found this task was very insightful into my own practices.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete